About the Company
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company providing various contract manufacturing and development services. They are currently looking for a Manager of Reporting, to take responsibility for the preparation of monthly financial reports and analysis, amongst other various related duties.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Fun, flexible team; company holds barbeques and other social gatherings for employees
- Lots of room to grow within the organization
About the Opportunity
- Prepare monthly financial reports and supporting schedules
- Provide analysis and commentary on actual expenses versus the budget and prior year
- Review revenue recognition entries under IFRS 15 – ASC 606
- Review monthly accruals for processing
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- Prepare research and position papers on complex accounting issues
- Assist in corporate tax filings as required
- Review account reconciliations at month-end and year-end
- Support year-end closure with auditors
- Assist in documentation and monitoring of internal controls
- CPA, CA Designation
- 1-2+ years in a managerial position
- Experience with IFRS 15 / ASC 606 (Revenue Recognition)
- Experience with US GAAP is a strong asset
$100,000 - $120,000 /year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29776.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.