About the Company
Our client is a leading technology company. They are currently looking for a Manager, Financial Accounting, to be responsible for the accounting and administration of the global commission plan, amongst other related tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very entrepreneurial and dynamic workplace culture, surrounded by top talent
- The company is consistently rated as one of Canada's Top 100 employers
- Opportunity to progress within the organization to learn different areas of the Finance function
About the Opportunity
- Lead the company’s Global Commission Plan accounting and administration, including:
- The assessment of new revenue agreements to determine commission eligibility and valuation,
- The monthly review of new commission recognitions with the President,
- Accounting for the company’s commission obligations to ensure accuracy and completeness,
- Oversee monthly commission payments to the Company’s global salesforce, and
- Prepare and distribute accurate and timely quarterly commission statements to the company’s global salesforce
- Lead the accounting for North American, International Payroll, and Ex-Pat Compensation Arrangements, including journal entry review, fringe benefits analysis and quarterly account reconciliations
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with external service providers for the company’s Ex-Pat Compensation Arrangements, including facilitating quarterly status updates
- Provide mentorship and guidance to the Senior Financial Analyst, Payroll, and perform reviews of monthly accounting processes in accordance with SOX requirements
- Promote a culture of continuous process improvement, build procedures, diagnose shortcomings and identify opportunities to automate processes within the company’s Payroll and Commission programs
- Work collaboratively with key business partners as required
- Act as a point of contact for the external auditors for Payroll, Commissions and Ex-Pat accounting issues; facilitate timely and accurate responses to internal and external audit requests
- CPA Designation (any)
- Experience accounting for commissions
- Experience with SAP is a strong asset
- People management is a strong asset
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29813.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.