About the Company
Our client is a gold and silver producer. They are looking for a Manager, Finance who will be responsible for maintaining an organized and timely financial reporting process while acting as an important business partner.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing mining organization with international operations
- Organization offers strong progression and career development opportunities in this role
- Competitive and industry leading compensation package
About the Opportunity
- Manage the quarterly and monthly reporting process and ensure proper compliance with IFRS and other regulatory requirements of a public company.
- Prepare the consolidated accounts for all the company’s entities; work with the team for the external financial consolidation of accounts.
- Adhere to the internal controls and compliance process at the company, acting as management liaison with external and internal audit teams.
- Oversee the performance of direct reports, as applicable and provide feedback on a timely basis on their performance.
- Contribute effectively to business systems implementation.
- Monitor financial actions and modify accounting processes, while providing technical advice and recommending improvements for the same.
- Through a keen interest in automation generate creative ideas around how the financial reporting function can use automation to create efficiencies.
- 5+ years of progressive responsibilities in the area of accounting, finance, or business management.
- Experience in the mining industry
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #322660.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.