ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS AN INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTANT? Our client is seeking a professional who is currently seeking their CPA designation to join their team for a 4 month contract.
Intermediate Accountant - 4 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Assist with cash management by facilitating the procure to pay process and tracking invoice payments
- Prepare account reconciliations, including reconciliations for intercompany account balance and transactions
- Full cycle accounting and financial close responsibilities for a corporate holding company
- Contribute to financial planning and analysis activities (budgeting, forecasting, strategic analysis)
- Build relationships with key finance personnel to facilitate seamless quarterly and annual consolidated financial reporting
- Support and collaborate with portfolio companies, providing guidance as required and facilitating timely and accurate reporting
- Assist with quarterly review and year-end audits
- 3-5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Actively pursuing CPA designation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency required
- Previous experience with QuickBooks is a strong asset
$28 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22796.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.