About the Opportunity
- Monthly Reporting and Analysis
- Build the tools to support key financial metrics and deliver on cross-functional team initiatives that help deliver results
- Support various departments with cross-functional projects, including modelling and analysis of initiatives
- Support budgeting process
- Forecasting and Analytics: Provide forecasting for tests, new product launches, and promotions, and work closely with Express to ensure they are tracking to goals and adjust as necessary. Identify high-risk items and work with the Sourcing and Marketing teams to mitigate exposure
- Prepare monthly journal entries and data reconciliation
- Prepare monthly detailed rebate reports, update price books, and set up new partners
- Post-Secondary degree, preference for Business/Commerce.
- CPA Enrolled
- 2-3 years of relevant analytics experience working with big data sets and an understanding of what is relevant for the required analysis.
- Very proficient with Microsoft Excel (i.e. advanced pivot tables, formulas, macros, and VBA)
- Team player
- Very high attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #345647
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.