About the Company
Our client is a leader in the shipping and logistics industry. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally through challenging and interesting work. In this role as a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for lots of business cases and partnering with leaders in different divisions.
Why Work Here
- Very low turnover
- People move around a lot and are given challenging and interesting work
- Excellent boss that has been with the company for over 10 years
- Excellent culture, with flexible working arrangements, great technology and world class leadership
About the Opportunity
- Analyze major Canadian region projects and proposals including revenues and strategic capital and operating expenditures utilizing computer modeling techniques
- Analyze and evaluate data for regional projects utilizing statistical and computer modeling techniques
- Identify and define basic problems and alternatives including a review of risks and benefits
- Prepare analyses and reports for senior management
- Provide feasibility/business impact analysis on all proposed regional programs and systems, ensure focus on the total corporate impact
- Develop recommendations and strategies for executive management relative to financial feasibility of projects and programs
- Provide financial analysis, alternatives and recommendations on all capital assets proposed
- Design and implement computer models used for analyzing proposals; develop conceptual models and validate key parameter
- Define data needs and create databases used for analyses
- Conduct meetings with senior management in order to gather information, develop positions on issues and discuss the results of analyses
- 3+ years of progressive FP&A experience or a hybrid role with an emphasis on analytical work
- Advanced Excel skills
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29003.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.