About the Opportunity
- Primarily involved with User Acceptance Testing of new Securities Accounting system
- Assist with parallel testing as well as any clean up work required post implementation
- Ensure accounting treatment for securities are in line with regulatory requirements across multiple accounting bases (e.g. IFRS, USGAAP, Statutory, and Tax).
- Assist with day-to-day activities and responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of accounting results for the month end, quarter end, and year end close processes
- Attained or actively pursuing a CPA Designation is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in the investment/insurance industry preferably within a securities accounting area
- Prior system implementation and specifically UAT testing experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28483.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.