About the Company
This is a great opportunity to develop and utilize your skills in a rapidly growing cannabis company where you will always be challenged every day. This position and team will evolve and grow over time, as a Financial Analyst you will be responsible for full-cycle accounting, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
About the Opportunity
- Full cycle accounting knowledge
- Accounts receivable, invoicing and collections
- Accounts payable processing and allocation to specific cost centres and projects
- Merchant settlement processing, allocation to revenue lines of business and reconciling accounts
- Reconciliation of bank statements and credit cards
- Month end reporting duties including account reconciliations and report generation and analysis
- Manage, maintain and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Manage invoicing, receipts and payments into ERP software
- Perform bank reconciliations on a specific timeline as directed and manage all banking duties required by the businesses
- Produce balance sheet, profit and loss and project summary reports as required
- Follow up outstanding receivables, maintain records and provide analysis reports
- Assist in the preparation of GST/HST, Excise and other tax returns, remittances and annual returns
- Assist with preparation of budgets and ensure that any discrepancies are reported immediately
- 3-5 years of full cycle accounting experience.
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with or ability to do process improvements and think about changes
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25315.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.