About the Company
Our client is a leading company offering data management and digital infrastructure solutions. They are currently looking for a Corporate Controller to take responsibility for the company’s financial operations, including review, reconciliation, and management.
Why Work Here
- Fast growing company providing many opportunities to grow career from within
- Lots of direct exposure to senior management and mentorship
- Opportunity to work in a growing yet established company and leave your mark
About the Opportunity
- Manage the month-end close process and related accounting staff
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
- Establish, implement, and monitor internal controls/policies to ensure compliance with GAAP and others
- Lead the quarterly review and annual year-end audit process with external auditors
- Prepare and coordinate work papers supporting the annual tax return
- Prepare the annual tax provision and year-to-date cash flow
- Prepare compliance support and filing with various regulatory agencies
- Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances and maximize the return on any excess
- Supervise general ledger, journal entries, sales tax, month-end reconciliations, accruals, A/R, A/P, etc.
- Develop, improve, and issue monthly financial records for top management
- Provide financial analysis tools to evaluate company ventures or special projects
- Manage commercial banking relationships to facilitate an appropriate credit resource
- Participate in influencing business growth, direction, product development, strategic planning, etc.
- Work closely with superiors to develop an economic evaluation of various fringe benefit programs
- Provide a leadership and visionary implementation role on behalf of Finance to all staff and departments
- CPA Designation (CA is a strong asset)
- Experience in similar executive positions, managing reports and personnel
- Strong IFRS reporting experience
- Power BI tools (specifically PowerPivot/PowerQuery) is a strong asset
$120,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29253.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.