About the Company
Our client is a leading integrated solutions provider in the global polymers industry. They are currently looking for a Controller to take on a breadth of budgeting, forecasting, accounting, and internal reporting/cost savings duties.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- This is a family-run, multinational company that takes very good care of its employees.
- This company offers multiple opportunities for growth or even lateral movement if the employee wishes.
- Looking for employees excited about travelling to various offices of this company around the world in order to transfer knowledge and organizational culture.
- This company has a highly diverse workforce, is an equal opportunity employer, a highly respected company and responsible corporate citizen. The Company invests in the communities in the areas it operates.
- Will have the opportunity to be exposed to working alongside upper management as there are no restrictions or red tape in terms of who employees can interact with like there are at many multinational organizations.
About the Opportunity
- To coordinate and administer a plan for the control of profit, expense, saving opportunities, capital investing and accounts receivable/accounts payable.
- Supervise Staff to control AP/AR. Responsible for managing the Accounting Department of the North American region.
- Monitor the credit and collections.
- Control invoicing and execution of payments/cash disbursement of expenses of the North American region.
- Compare performance with operating plan and past years.
- Formulate accounting policies and special reports as required.
- Cash flow forecast short-range as a basis for maintaining adequate funds.
- Communicate and work with VP/CFO for financial strategies adapted to business needs
- Tax preparation Canada, USA. Ensure that all tax returns (Property, Federal, State, others) are filed in a timely manner
- Prepare reports related to finance
- Establish internal controls and audit procedures to ensure proper financial management.
- Collaborate in the coordination of budgets.
- Perform Scorecard and KPIs for Financial and accounting control.
- Follow and reinforce the company’s policies regarding the accounting, credit, collections processes.
- Bank Reconciliations
- CPA/ACCA/foreign CA
- 5+ years of Manufacturing experience
- Full Cycle Accounting & Internal Reporting Experience (Cost Saving analysis)
- Some FP&A/analytical experience and Process Improvement experience
- Experience/knowledge in ERP SAP is a strong asset
$85,000 - $95,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29520.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.