About the Opportunity
- Acquire appropriate documents required for the purposes of flowing funding
- Process and reconcile client accounts on a regular basis
- Respond to queries regarding direct funding
- Acquire knowledge of the program guidelines
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Gather financial data as required to support reporting
- Provide general support to the finance department, including but not limited to month-end support, ad hoc financial information requests, and other project support
- 3+ years prior experience in an accounting/administrative role
- Proficient in Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused and able to work well with internal and external stakeholders
$18 - $19/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25471.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.