This position reports to the VP’s and Partner. There have been a number of audit findings raised around Access Management. You will be responsible for working with all affected lines of business to gather the info needed to build the Access Governance model along with the Business Operating model. Once this is completed you will ensure that whatever is in the Governance model is reflected in the Business Operating model which will then be implemented into all of the organizations 65 applications. The role will plan and execute elicitation of business analysis information on new complex systems or modifications to existing IAM systems through workshops, Process Owner interviews, and other methods. This position is part of the Delivery Team that collaborates closely with the Strategy & Design, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Support and Operations teams within the IAM program in the delivery and management of Identity and Access Management (IAM) services.
About the Opportunity
- Work with the various IAM Teams to execute the vision, strategy, and roadmap within the unit
- Develop and Define detailed business requirements while identifying, tracking and resolving business systems issues
- Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs in accordance with Project Life Cycle utilizing reporting tools, requirements gathering methodologies, process models, data models and prototypes
- Recommend business solutions that satisfy sponsor/stakeholder needs continually exploring and assessing options for value-add for clients
- Works with Project Manager to identify tasks and scheduling which feeds into the overall project plan
- Complete end user documentation and collaborate with Change Management in the preparation of materials such as training guides, operations manual, and others
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure quality of work, particularly for the User Acceptance Testing phase
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience
- Experience as a Business Systems Analyst eliciting functional and nonfunctional requirements
- IAM project experience (Business roles, entitlements catalog, User Access Provisioning, Privileged Access Management)
- Experience in validating system or process needs, changes, gap analysis, UAT, User cases and stories, process mapping
- Experience using Visio, MS Project, HP ALM, Confluence, Jira
- Experience and knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ (IIQ) or CyberArk, Cloud suite and services - AWS, Azure
- Certified CBAP/CCBA/ECBA
- Agile project experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24645.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.