LOOKING FOR AN EXPERINCED BUSINESS ANALYST. Our client is looking to fill a 6 month opportunity.
Our client is looking for a 6 month contract resource to assist the current Financial Planning and Analysis team with a system upgrade.
About the Opportunity
- Understand the financial implication of system changes
- Work with various stakeholders to understand and document the impact of system changes
- Review processes, identify changes and weaknesses and help remediation
- Re-engineering processes as a result of system changes
- Accounting designation is a strong asset (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Prior experience working within a team responsible for a system implementation
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Oracle is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18087.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.