ARE YOU A BI DEVELOPER LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 12+ month contract.
BI Developer - 12+ Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- ETL experience
- Taking data from Oracle and putting into SQL server and then building the reports
- Experience in Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Perform daily follow-up
- Consistently communicate using professional written and verbal language when addressing the team members
- Have a positive attitude, integrity, respect for peers and leadership team, excellent work ethic
- Have an understanding of Cubes, Data Warehousing
- ITIL Foundation certification an asset
- Ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Work well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Excellent customer service, communication and analytical skills
- Be flexible, creative and resourceful, able to “connect the dots”
- Be a great communicator with the ability explain issues to clients with a wide variety of experience and confidence with technology quickly and concisely
- Able to work 9am-5pm ( Mon-Fri)
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23615.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.