ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is seeking a detail oriented professional to join their team for a 3 month contract.
Workforce Analyst - 3 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate with WFM and other Analysts on each campaign to ensure continuity of coverage and distribution of up-to-the-minute statistical data
- Evaluate schedule adherences using real-time adherence software and call out non-adherent events to Operations
- Work closely with Operations Management to identify service level improvement opportunities
- Advise Operations management so decisions can be made regarding OT, VTO, and other activities with up-to-the-minute daily statistics
- Provide historical reporting compilation as required by Operations
- Work with the Workforce team to discover misses, delineate best practices, and propose solutions
- Schedule meetings with all stakeholders for proposed solutions or best practices to determine and implement processes or procedures
- Complete all recurring project team reports and monitor real time results to meet daily goals
- Create and Publish How to and Process Documents detailing specific procedures
- Develop Workforce Playbooks for all new Sites/LOB’s/or client specific addendums
- Create, present, and implement WFM projects to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects within the WFM Department
- Engage with the Operations team and Workforce Leadership to encourage buy in and determine optimal solutions to Workforce opportunities
- At least 2 years of experience in Call Centre environment and familiarity with Workforce functions
- A minimum of 1 year in a customs brokerage or logistics environment
- Demonstrated experience working with workforce management technologies and analytical reporting/metrics is a definite plus!
- Proven experience using one of the following systems: Verint, Aspect eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, or IEX
- Ability to leverage a forecasting and scheduling tool to predict volume to plan for appropriate staffing requirements
- Strong analytical, math, reasoning and investigative skills with the ability to make real time decisions
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
- Strong attention to detail/process with strategic thinking and planning skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills with the ability the ability to communicate effectively to large audiences
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer skills (Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24222.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.