About the Company
Our client is a large international company, and they are looking to hire a Windows Server Specialist (Azure/O365).
About the Opportunity
- This is a senior server specialist role, main areas of duties are: Windows Server administration, Office 365 management, AD/Exchange (hybrid and cloud), Azure services, Virtualization, Storage, Citrix.
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Systems Admin coming out of larger (1000+ users) multi-site 24x7 environments
- This is a great role for someone who wants to continue to work in large enterprises and pick up new skills – the company continues to migrate infrastructure to the cloud, implementing Infrastructure as Code, use IoT devices on their products that gather data to Azure, etc
- SME on Windows server administration, including Virtualization (VMWare and/or HyperV)
- Strong Office 365, AD/Exchange (hybrid and cloud) administration skills
- Proven experience in larger (1000+ users) multi-site environments
- Experience managing Storage (eg Netapp), Citrix
- Cisco blade server infrastructure experience
- Experience migrating infrastructure to Azure
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 333231
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.