About the Opportunity
- Seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help support, gather, and analyze the business requirements for a Web/Mobile Application Project as part of a larger digital transformation initiative
- Work closely with and facilitate the collaboration of various Stakeholders from the Design, Sales & Marketing, Project Management, and Software Development team to move the project forward
- Work with the Web Designers and Digital Marketing teams to develop user stories and acceptance criteria
- Works with the Architects and System Designers to prepare a system requirements documents, working prototypes, or feature stories
- Ensures that testing criteria is clear and provides input to the Testing Plans and Deployment Plan
- Work with multiple offshore agencies, developers, and designers on the ongoing product/solution development
- Act as the Business Analyst within the scrum team, work with Product Owner, Developers, Scrum master and External Vendors to define system scope and objectives based on both user needs.
- Research competitive landscape and provide recommendations to digital marketing team on digital solutions and UX/UI/CX
- Capture UAT criteria and specification, help with QA test execution activities and lead continuous deployment
- University degree or college diploma in Information Technology, Engineer, Business or related field of study
- 3-5+ years of experience in business analysis experience focused in IT, Web/Mobile Application, and/or eCommerce-related projects
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience working within an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) team and hands-on experience with Azure sprints/scrum board
- Strong proficiency with Digital, Web/Mobile, and eCommerce-related applications
- Strong technical skills in SaaS based Web/Mobile Applications
- System analysis experience, hands-on testing and requirement gathering experience
- Backend ERP systems knowledge or experience.
- Hands-on experience with end-to-end Website/Mobile application development with a focus on eCommerce is preferred
- Familiar with Episerver or related content management systems, such as Sitecore, Salesforce Drupal, Joomla, etc.
- Working knowledge and understanding of technical SEO, Google Analytics, GTM, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools, CRM integration & Data mapping
- Strong analysis, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to recognize, and respond both appropriately and effectively
- Excellent ability to articulate and document technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Team player; ability to facilitate, lead, negotiate and work within a multi-domain team environment
- High tolerance for ambiguity
- Self-governing with excellent time management skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Office, MS Visio, Azure DevOps/Repos, Jira/Confluence, Github, bitbucket. etc.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28838.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.