About the Company
Our client is global logistics company. They are looking for a VP Finance to join their team!
This role will partner with Senior Management and be responsible for a large team overseeing and monitoring the activities of a multi-billion-dollar business. They will oversee the daily financial operations and controllership functions ensuring clear, accurate and timely financial reporting is provided as required.
Why Work Here
- Fast paced culture
- Global Company
- Collaborative & team oriented
About the Opportunity
- Partner with management to facilitate effective, data-driven decision-making and drive insight into the business with analytics that support both the short-term performance goals and the long-term strategic direction
- Proactively seek opportunities to create efficiencies and improve processes; develop and monitor key performance metrics for business segments and functional departments
- Actively support M&A activities, including due diligence, business valuations, combinations, and integration
- Provide support and strategic guidance for the operations and sales teams
- Provide strategic thought to business planning, forecasting and analysis
- Participate in financial planning/forecasting process
- In collaboration with Global CFO oversee the annual budgeting process, including review and approval of department budgets, and preparation of reports and analysis for the board and financial institutions
- Complete variance analysis of Balance Sheet and P&L to guide strategic corporate decision making
- Facilitate monthly and quarterly business and financial reviews with management, and implement
- Evaluate financial reporting systems and make recommendation
- Ensure the FP&A function provides visibility into organizational performance across the company with KPI’s, and supports the strategic growth objectives, assessing organic growth opportunities as well as modeling M&A scenarios
- CPA designation required
- Minimum 10+ years post-qualification
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Great Plains
- People Management
- Collaborative and Team oriented
$175,000/year to $200,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #342366.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.