About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the distribution industry. They are currently looking for a VP Finance to manage and oversee the Financial Operations of the Company and assist the President in managing the day to day Operations going forward.
Why Work Here
- Growth oriented Company
- Looking to expand the business and work with Executive team and Operations to add process efficiencies
- Excellent culture and experienced Management team
About the Opportunity
- Work with different groups on the reforecast and business plan inputs and processes
- Write quarterly governance reports and detailed business plan document
- Oversight, review, and approval of all annual inventory processes
- Manage and review internal processes and controls and work with operators and IT development groups to become more efficient
- General IT management for the company – liaison between operators and IT group for all development work
- Manage the budgets for development, hardware expansion, customer apps and prioritizing and shuffling requirements between internal and customer facing development
- Work with Parent Company’s finance, treasury, and tax groups
- Constant engagement/support/reviews with senior management
- CPA required
- 10-20 years of related experience within the services industry including manufacturing, distribution, construction, and/or mining is an asset.
- Experience with mid/large company size of $500M
- Experience with Process improvement
- Strong operational experience and business partnering
$180,000 - $200,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30426.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.