About the Company
Our client is a private organization in the education industry who value innovation, creativity and collaboration and believe in their brand. They are looking for a VP of Finance who will report directly to the CEO and be a key member of the senior management team.
Why Work Here
- Company going through significant growth
- Great work/life balance
- Competitive compensation package, including bonus
About the Opportunity
- Direct all aspects of accounting operations (G/L, receivables, payable, payroll, financial reporting and taxation); ensure timely, accurate reporting in line with GAAP and government requirements
- Coordinate growth plans, translating strategic intent to executable, measurable action
- Develop, implement and track measurable key metrics for monitoring overall business performance
- Take the lead in the budgeting and forecasting process and drive financial accountability
- Oversee the risk management process within the organization
- Provide leadership, coaching, guidance and day-to-day leadership to team leaders
- 5+ years of experience in a senior level financial leadership role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ASPE
- Highly analytical, organized, process driven and results oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$130,000 - $150,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25033.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.