About the Company
Our client has an exciting role at a financial services institution. In this role, you will have the opportunity to hone your skills and be involved with the senior management team (CEO and Board). Our client provides a competitive compensation plan plus a bonus, this company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow your career.
Why Work Here
- Interaction with the senior management team
- Great work/life balance
- Great benefits
About the Opportunity
- Supervise credit adjudication function
- Support and negotiate the issues arisen regarding the different aspects of reviewing credit applications
- Manage credit quality control process
- Oversee “Pre-funding Review” on all retail loans which were systemically approved prior to finalize the approval process
- Manage and monitor proper management of lending exceptions, non-conforming loan, and portfolio limit
- Review daily management of lending exceptions and accumulate the result to report
- Manage the bank-wide problem loans and impaired loan
- Manage a transfer of impaired loans to Head Office workout teams in Credit Department
- Oversee legal proceeding against impaired loans by deciding litigation strategies such as negotiating recovery of principal with the debtors
- Designation is an asset
- 10+ years experience progressively responsible retail, commercial and/or corporate lending experience
- Minimum of 5+ years in a leadership capacity
- Strong credit experience: mortgage underwriting, impaired loans, etc.
- Bilingual, English and Korean is an asset
$120,000 - $160,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25077.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.