HAVE YOU SUPPORTED HIGH NET-WORTH INDIVIDUALS AND ARE LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL AS A VIP/EXECUTIVE TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team.
VIP/Executive Technical Support Analyst
The Executive / VIP Tech Support Analyst is a key member of the IT Team reporting to VP of IT, that provides day-to-day white glove technical support to high touch, high value Corporate Executives and C-level teams. This role requires a very high level of technical proficiency and requires an individual with executive presence and strong communication skills. This role performs general maintenance tasks and resolves less complex problems; more complex issues are escalated to a higher level of support. You will install, configure and troubleshoot desktop systems (PC and Mac), tablets, mobile phones, TV systems, streaming systems, and any technology which is used by these individuals for business or personal use.
About the Opportunity
- Dedicated to providing high end customer service with executive presence
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure the people for whom they support feel extra special
- Should be very technical, but be able to bridge the gap and explain technology to non-technical folks; be able to effectively articulate and simplify technology
- Ensure technology, such as Wi-Fi, iPhones, iPads, computers are synced and working properly fine; no job is too big or too small attitude
- Take personal ownership over problems. Work with other groups when needed to resolve issues but never lose site that the problem is owned by the technician
- Provide professional and timely support remotely and onsite (travel within GTA) at all times of day and night (on call 24x7), providing support both in corporate environments, as well as private residences
- Self-starter / tenacious problem solver
- Ability to work on a team or independently
- Excellent communication, verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments
$85,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #16952.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.