About the Company
Our client is a leading company in the financial services industry. They are currently looking for a Vice President, Fund Accounting to perform a combination of accounting, operations, and management duties.
Why Work Here
- Culture is one of vibrancy, collaboration and positivity, with a work-hard play-hard atmosphere
- Generous compensation and benefits packages
- Rapidly expanding department with opportunities for further advancement
About the Opportunity
- Review quarterly/monthly reports and working papers
- Address cash and position reconciliations, expense accruals, trial balances and related working papers
- Review all capital activity pertaining to the funds
- Maintain client relationships, inquiries and meetings
- Ensure adherence to all internal and external audit standards
- Coordinate, manage and monitor external audit process
- Liaise with clients and assist them on accounting and administrative issues and relevant developments
- Review the work of team members and provide feedback for improvement
- Monitor and track team performance and profitability in order to meet the client service level agreements
- Plan resources in line with business demands, participate in the recruitment and selection process
- Establish plan for new client setup and transitions
- Keep senior management abreast of all material issues affecting the processing of deliverables
- CPA Designation, with 8+ years of relevant accounting experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in Private Equity accounting
- Experience in Private Equity and Real Assets is a strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience in GAAP and IFRS required
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
$120,000 - $145,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29228.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.