About the Company
Our client is a large technology service provider and they are looking to add a US Payroll Specialist to their team to be responsible for processing timely and accurate semi-monthly payrolls for multiple states utilizing the SAP Software.
Perks and Bonuses
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow
- Be part of a winning, high performance team
About the Opportunity
- Process semi-monthly payrolls for US offices
- Validate employee change requests and adjustment calculations are processed correctly
- Process wage garnishment
- Ensure deductions of Federal, State and local taxation are accurate and reporting of taxes are completed on time
- Assures payroll information is accurate through review and audit and completion of all payroll reconciliations on semi-monthly basis
- Acts as SME (Assists accounting with month-end close reconciliations and fluctuation analysis related to salary accounts) in Federal and State payroll policies, including FLSA laws, overtime and termination regulations
- Collaborate with internal People & Growth team for data integrity and system alignment
- Processes and distributes all required employee notices including year end accounting with month-end close reconciliations and fluctuation analysis related to salary accounts
- Payroll Association designation
- A minimum of 3 years’ US payroll and full cycle experience with a strong comprehension of payroll methods
- Strong payroll systems experience, SAP experience would be an asset
- Strong computer systems skills; particularly with MS Office Suite of applications
- Strong communication skills
$65,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26162.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.