Our Client is looking for a great UI/UX designer to join their Company’s team and create elegant responsive web pages and intuitive application interfaces. You will have an opportunity to work on a variety of projects at all stages – from developing concepts to supporting production teams.
About the Opportunity
- Translate complex ideas, needs and goals into simple, beautiful user-friendly UI solutions
- Create asset building template files for front-end developers to use
- Develop layouts for complex enterprise data-rich web apps
- Cross-platform responsive web applications for mobile, tablet and desktop
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how apps function and look like by creating Images, sketches and tables
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- 2+ years of experience as a UI/UX/graphic designer
- Experience working with multi-disciplined development and product teams
- Expertise in design and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Experience working with an agile, user-story based design process
- Strong portfolio of past projects
- Previous experience in designs for enterprise data-rich web applications/portals
$75,000 - $85,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25247.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.