About the Company
Our client is one of Canada's largest and most successful law firms. They’re looking for a Trust Officer who is team-oriented and able to work well with people at all levels of responsibility within the Firm.
About the Opportunity
- Processing (recording) trust transactions
- Initiate banking transactions of trust funds through online portals
- Reviewing all trust instructions for compliance with Firm policies
- Preparing bank deposits, wire instructions to banks and trust cheques
- Placing and liquidating investments of clients’ trust funds, as instructed
- Ad-hoc analyses and reporting on trust activity
- Reviewing and filing of trust instruction documentation and escrow agreements
- Degree/diploma in accounting or business
- 1-3 years’ experience with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Compliance/Trust
- Strong Excel skills
- Law firm, professional service experience would be an asset
$50,000 - $55,000year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25619.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.