About the Company
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor. They are looking for a Treasury Manager reporting to the CFO.
This role will be responsible for working independently and within a team environment, demonstrate sound decision-making aptitude and deliver customer service excellence.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Great culture (Office has a games room for employees)
- BBQs and lunches occasionally provided
- Opportunities for progression
- Cash Management: directing fund transfers, reviewing, and approving transfer requests, tracing payments, opening new bank accounts, setting up trading accounts, upkeep of administrative requirements for all bank and trading accounts.
- Reporting: produce treasury reports for management, prepare borrowing base and other weekly/monthly/ annual reporting requirements under the Company’s credit facilities.
- Assist in the execution of FX
- Assist in the execution of FX and money market transactions and analysis of potential hedging.
- Financing: assist in the management of the Company’s credit facilities, including booking Banker’s Acceptances, Libor loans, tracking interest and fees, reconciling bank charges, etc.
- Credit Risk: assist with the management of the Company’s credit insurance policy, monitor credit limits and outstanding trade credit and contractual exposures, ensure compliance with Company credit risk policies, prepare credit insurance reporting.
- Foreign Exchange Risk: prepare regular reporting to assess the Company’s foreign risk exposure, ensure compliance with the Company’s foreign exchange risk policy, assist CFO in evaluating foreign exchange management strategies.
- Commodity Risk: prepare regular reporting to assess the Company’s commodity risk exposure, ensure compliance with the Company’s commodity risk policy, monitor exposures and issue warnings to traders and management as positions move near predetermined risks levels, assist with the analysis of commodity markets and update of commodity risk policy as appropriate.
- Assist the accounting team with analysis, report preparation and audit related work as needed.
- Assist management with various ad hoc finance-related projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience
- Coming from Manufacturing and or CPG / Distribution Companies
- Experience with Inventory
- Experience with Hedging and FX
- Experience with Excel
$100,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #379672
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.