About the Company
Our client is a publicly listed real estate company. They are currently looking for a Treasury Manager who will be responsible for managing the relationship with bank institutions, cash forecasting/reconciliations and mentoring junior staff.
Why Work Here
- Good work life balance
- Dynamic / entrepreneurial culture
About the Opportunity
- Manage the cash funding requirements for various divisions and assist in preparing short-term cash forecasts
- Maintain the reconciliation, reporting, and analysis involved in the daily cash management process
- Open/Close bank accounts, maintain signing schedules, online banking
- Manage the EFT program assisting in providing EFT capabilities and transmitting instructions to the bank
- Collaborate with finance teams to ensure cash funding requirements are met including initiating wires, EFTs, internal transfers, and other cash activities
- Build and foster relationships with banks and manage all required documentation and communication involved in corporate bank draws and letters of credit requests
- Provide guidance and leadership to the Treasury team as a coach and mentor while you oversee their tasks
- Identify process improvements to daily cash/banking activities
- Assist in the administration and management of the Company’s credit facilities by calculating any associated costs such as interest expense and standby fees
- 4+ years of Treasury experience either as a Senior Analyst or a Manager
- At least 1 year experience leading and developing a team
- Advanced Microsoft Office, especially in Excel where you have demonstrated modeling skills
$90,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #333027.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.