Our client is looking for a Treasury Manager for a 3 month contract.
About the Opportunity
- The Treasury Manager is responsible for running the day to day operations of the company's banking network
- Design and analysis of all entity forecasts; liaises with parent company on flow of funds
- Provides support to all banking needs
- Lead and implement projects in Treasury on converting to electronic payments
- Develop solutions on deposit management and hedging foreign exchange
- Develop and enhance control environment
- Core duties will include: basic banking, banking set-up, cash flow forecasts, daily banking/monitoring of cash flows and banking
- Working Capital Management - provide reports and analysis/recommendations to improve cash levels.
- Accounting and Reporting - preparation of interest accruals to reconcile with Accounting.; monthly reports on banking covenants; Accounts Receivable securitization; bank communications with quarterly statements and covenant calculations
- Treasury Report - preparation of monthly report; determine variance analysis and develop forecasts.
- Budgets and forecasting - prepare budgets and forecasts
- 3 year Financial Plan - maintenance and updating of financial model
- Pension fund Monitoring - monthly basis monitoring; development of projects; assist in asset mix and investment policy decisions
- Develop electronic payment solutions that allow processing directly from ERP. Develop conversion from cheques to EFT
- Facilitate the annual securitization audit.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, or Commerce at a minimum.
- Canadian CPA designation or an MBA.Current enrollment in CTP program an asset.
- Direct accounting experience of at least 5-7 years specifically within the treasury division
- Banking systems and ERP such as Oracle, SAP , Kyriba or FIS Global
- Demonstrated skills in producing and reviewing reports.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- Professional discretion, maturity, and integrity in how he/she operates.
- Proven communication and relationship management skills.
- Possesses unwavering integrity.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25233.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.