ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a Treasury Manager to join their growing organization.
About the Company
This is an exciting role in the professional services industry. Our client provides great work-life balance, a competitive compensation plan and benefits, with plenty of opportunity for professional development among this dynamic team. This company is well-positioned for success and is a great opportunity to grow professionally.
Why Work Here
- Growing team
- Great work/life balance
- Great team dynamic
- Ability to work from home occasionally
About the Opportunity
- Manage global liquidity through cash flow forecast model, investigate variances, and arrange for funding/ repatriation of cash flows
- Analyze, review and coordinate dissemination of the daily cash flow report
- Manage financial and non-financial covenants compliance and reporting under the corporate credit facilities
- Manage hedging requirements and foreign exchange exposure on global intercompany balances
- Manage corporate liquidity and recommend draws/paydowns under the corporate credit facilities
- Prepare and maintain financial models and analyses for the purposes of cash flow, financial covenants, internal and external reporting
- Support external audit process
- CPA or CTP
- 5+ year of demonstrated working treasury experience
- Experience dealing with foreign exchange, derivatives, capital allocations and dealing with global operations
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
$90,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22162.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.