About the Opportunity
- 2-4 years of treasury experience
- General Accounting knowledge
- Personable, quick learner, organized and excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding/experience with pivot tables and v-lookups
- Pursuing CPA or CFA is an asset
- Assist in Daily cash funding operations including
- Maintenance of continuity schedules for borrowing, investment and derivative transactions;
- Participate on monthly calls with the Treasury group and Regional Capital Markets team to discuss funding and liquidity issues.
- Support Treasury staff in preparation of journal entries relating to treasury activities and reconciliation of relevant general ledger accounts;
- Assist in various joint projects with the Region to improve departmental efficiencies and support innovation
$29 - $32/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27424.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.