About the Opportunity
- Administer bank accounts globally and maintain cash, debt, and interest schedules in accordance with accounting standards
- Cash flow management, which includes estimates; calculations of net cash position, analysis of cash flow activities and assessments of investing/borrowing activities
- Execute manual payments.
- Support definition of financing needs, and monitor covenants related to credit lines
- Assisting with the delivery of all Treasury initiatives and projects
- Assist the organization to manage banking, credit card and lending relationships
- Assist with various ad-hoc requests within the treasury department
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar Analyst role
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting
- Experience with multiple currencies and international operations strongly preferred in a manufacturing environment
- Experience preparing cash forecasts and cash flow analyses
- Experience managing bank and credit card relationships
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a collaborative manner in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A self-starter with strong planning and organization skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #30218.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.