About the Opportunity
- Asist with conversion of treasury platform project
- Assist in the management of banking related costs and consolidation of banking services, bank accounts and online bank administration
- Assist in preparing month-end and quarter-end management reporting and analysis
- Support treasury team with adhoc reporting
- Participate in ongoing financing and refinancing activities as required
- University degree with a commerce, business or finance focus
- Accounting and/or CTP designated
- 2+ years of Treasury experience in a multinational global organization
- Financial modelling and strong understanding of financial statements and related disclosures to support the credit review and recommendation process
- Experience with conversion to a new treasury system implementation is a huge asset
- Strong computer literacy including but not limited to using excel and pivot tables
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28403.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.