About the Company
Our client is a leading producer and supplier of inorganic products. They are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to oversee various financial functions pertaining to its lenders, divisions and senior management for the company.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation, CPP matching, HCSA/ Flex Spend, and CPA dues coverage
- Progressive company with a preference to promote from within
- Good mix of new and tenured team members, with a strong sense of collaboration
- Brand new, modern, open-concept office – includes ping pong tables, gym, etc.
About the Opportunity
- Facilitate daily cash management function by preparing cash flow forecasts, reviewing borrowing notices, interest payment calculations, approving wires and other tasks
- Develop and implement borrowing strategy to ensure sufficient liquidity and minimize interest costs
- Administer online banking access and maintenance of user permissions
- Manage letters of credit through preparation, renewal and cancellation
- Monitor the Corporation’s foreign currency and interest rate exposure and hedging positions as it relates to risk policies and communicate opportunities on the same
- Execute and manage foreign currency transactions
- Prepare quarterly mark-to-market calculations with respect to foreign currency and interest rate swap derivative transactions
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of credit facility and its impact on cash management and borrowings
- Assist with annual renegotiation of credit facility
- Prepare quarterly and annual credit compliance packages
- Develop good working relationship with banking syndicate, operating divisions and external legal counsel
- Develop, maintain and modify financial planning model to monitor liquidity, funding requirements and covenant compliance
- Conduct scenario analysis and identify key risks as required (planning, acquisitions, etc.)
- Analyze alternative funding tools (credit facilities, term borrowing, etc.)
- 5+ years of Treasury experience, with in-depth knowledge of cash management
- Experience with FX
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- CPA or MBA Designation is a strong asset
$75,000 - $93,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29430.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.