About the Company
Our client is a well-established insurance services company. They are looking for a Treasury Analyst to be responsible for tasks including cash flow management and forecasting to ensure an efficient banking structure and strong internal controls in support of the company’s various businesses.
Why Work Here
- Work hours are flexible between 9-5 pm
- Organization is very stable and employees tend to have long tenure
About the Opportunity
- Cash flow management and forecasting to ensure an efficient banking structure and strong internal controls
- Monitor and physically facilitate daily cash transactions and identify excess cash available for investment
- Maintain a clear understanding of current cash requirements vs. forecasts and identify variances
- Develop cash flow forecasting models that address foreign exchange needs and maintain monthly reporting strategies
- Assist in the development of monthly hedging reports
- Assist in the development of a cash flow reports, with the goal of increasing and maintaining engagement with senior business leaders
- Research financial products, investment options, funding sources and financial instruments
- CTP designation is an asset
- 4+ years of Treasury experience (cash management, forecasting, controls)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
$75,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25334.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.