About the Opportunity
- Managing company funds, overseeing the allocation of cash balances (monitoring opening/closing balances, determining daily cash positions, reconciliations with prior day, etc.)
- Prepare and process account transfers and wire payments
- Preparation of monthly reporting
- Manage intercompany loans
- Manage bank account administration activities
- Assist with accounting questions and valuation matters
- Maintain and enhance the treasury management software system
- University degree in Business with a Finance or Accounting specialization
- 3+ years of Experience in Treasury and Cash Management
- Experience with wire payments/online banking payments
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Excel
$25 - $30/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29436.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.