About the Opportunity
- Maintain cash forecasting model and perform cash forecasting activities for senior management to help with planning
- Project cash flow receipts and disbursements for the day and execute treasury settlements
- Analyze, monitor, and prepare cash and debt management reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Liaise with global treasury team to provide treasury assistance
- Calculate and track all loan interest and intercompany payments
- Budget for yearly banking, insurance, and interest related expenses
- Perform treasury's monthly close and reporting processes, including preparing and inputting journal entries.
- Prepare working papers and schedules to support the review audit of the Pension Financial Statements
- Reconcile bank and treasury related General Ledger accounts to identify errors, missing funds, and other related issues
- University or College Education preferably in accounting and finance
- 2 to 3 years of related experience
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #382474.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.