About the Opportunity
- The ideal candidates will possess real estate experience in a busy law firm or related environment
- They must work well under pressure as well as under minimal supervision, and have the ability to deal with difficult situations with tact and diplomacy
- The candidates must also be very organized, have excellent time management skills and display a positive attitude
- Deal with any problems or requirements that must be addressed and answered prior to
- Deal directly with lender, broker, law firms and client to resolve issues.
- Verify financial information utilizing internal and external databases
- Using sound judgment and problem solving skills, analyze and propose solutions for problem
- Meet or exceed stated daily average production standard
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College diploma in a related field
- Law firm background is an asset
- Must be very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work flexible hours
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 307137.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.