About the Opportunity
- Identify distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profit and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Manage all accounts in assigned territory
- Execute marketing initiatives
- Manage regional trade shows and brand activation
- Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within their given territory
- Participate in bi-weekly sales team conference calls, present on KPI progress, competitive activity, regional insights, etc.
- Achieve KPI targets on: Volume and Share, In-store condition, Distribution, Product placement, Product quality standards, Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- 3-5 years of relevant sales experience
- Beverage alcohol, tobacco, or similar tangible CPG industry experience
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- University degree preferred
- Excellent time management experience
$60,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27876.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.