About the Opportunity
- Using various types of legacy (PBX) phone systems with various vendors, you will assess each individual office (over 130 locations), gather required information and then produce documentation to be presented to the executive board
- The client is looking to build an effective unified, integrated communication platform for all their internal and external communication requirements - to develop a Call Center solution again with a focus on connecting all offices to a central Telephony hub
- Help to identify and implement all the tools, processes and technologies required for a call center solution
- Document current state of Telcom systems (type of system, vendors, contract dates, contract value etc.)
- Identify/develop business requirements from various programs/departments
- Work with IT, Corporate Services and Program teams to understand current pain points
- Review various options/solutions available and complete cost benefit analysis
- Build a business case and review with the project sponsor
- Build RFP and review solutions from vendors along with the stakeholders
- Follow Project Management methodologies to the best of your ability in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling and closing the projects
- Develop project charter and identify stakeholders
- Develop project scope, timelines, WBS, budgets, communication plans, etc.
- University degree or diploma in a related field of study
- 8+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on Telecom projects
- Working experience with 2+ VoIP or Unified Communication Implementations as a Business Analyst
- Good understanding of various cloud-based telephony technologies/solutions in the unified communication/UCaaS area
- Strong knowledge of preparing business cases and RFP (experience must be listed on resume)
- Excellent communication/engagement skills and the ability to convince the business of why the selected solutions are best for the organization based on your expertise and experience
- Very strong documentation creation experience
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29329.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.