About the Company
Our client in the logistics industry is looking for a Technical Specialist to support and maintain organizational computer systems, desktops, and peripherals. That includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all organizational hardware and equipment while ensuring optimal workstation performance.
About the Opportunity
- This position will be mostly systems and projects-focused with possible desktop support about 20% of the time
- The environment consists of 95% Windows servers with VMware ESX
- Multiple Active Directory servers (for different sites) that Sync to Azure AD, running hybrid Office 365
- This role will provide generalist IT support (from desktop to peripherals/devices to servers) - everything from patching to antivirus/endpoint protection, backups, maintenance, automation/scripting, etc.
- History of user-facing technical support position(s) in a Microsoft environment - from desktop to server
- Exposure to Windows Servers, VMware or HyperV
- Experience working with AD/Exchange is a plus
- Basic networking understanding
- Ability to work onsite in GTA West End
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure AD / hybrid are assets
- Bilingual, English/French, is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 283552.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.