About the Company
Our client is a wealth management firm, and they are looking to hire a Technical Project Manager to join their project team.
About the Opportunity
- Coordinate between internal teams, third-party vendors, and clients for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of teams and manage individuals
- Senior level infrastructure project management experience
- Cloud and Integration work experience
- AWS Cloud Experience
- 5-12 years of experience
- Waterfall, Agile, Scrum experience/certification is an asset
- PMP experience is an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 328780.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.