ARE YOU A MANAGER OF FINANCIAL SYSTEMS WHO THRIVES IN A FAST-PACED WORK ENVIRONMENT? We are working with a very agile international brand that continues to grow and is looking to hire a Manager of Financial Systems on a full-time basis.
Technical Manager of Financial Systems
The Financial Systems Manager will lead a team in supporting our client’s cloud ERP system, as well as the BI/reporting environment. This is a critical and high-profile position; it will drive transformational change within the company as it relates to the efficiency of internal applications that drive their business (financial ERP). If you're passionate about ERP and BI, and are committed to operational excellence, we'd love to chat.
About the Opportunity
- Guide the company of 1000+ staff worldwide through a complex financial ERP migration (new ERP is yet to be selected, current system is MS Dynamics GP)
- Direct and assign responsibilities to team members as they relate to financial ERP support, as well as BI/reporting toolset
- Validate the translation of business requirements into technical solutions
- Gain a firm understanding of the business processes, financial workflow, budgeting, and planning in order to drive application support and new ERP/BI solutions
- Guide creation and execution of project work plans and revise as appropriate
- Facilitate team and user/stakeholder meetings effectively, including workshops, status meetings with the project team (internal stakeholders, internal teams, implementation vendors)
- Review deliverables, perform engagement reviews and enforce quality assurance procedures
- Be assigned responsibility for developing, enhancing, and when appropriate establishing preferred vendor relationships
- Review vendor and implementation partner proposals and statements of work and recommend scope, approach and staffing adjustments where necessary
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Accounting, Finance and other technical or business degrees will be considered
- 10+ years in Information Technology, specifically working with financial systems and BI/reporting applications
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical lead and/or people manager of small teams
- Prior experience managing complex packaged/hosted/SaaS/ERP software implementation projects and daily configuration/support is a plus
- Experience with cloud-based ERP and BI applications is preferred
- Strong prior hands-on experience with SQL, DW, OLAP, BI/analytics is a plus
- Strong understanding of accounting/financial processes, AR/AP/GL and other simple concepts - to communicate with accounting staff
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Proven track record of project delivery, interacting with all levels of management
$95,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24234.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.