Our client is looking for a Team Lead, FP&A for a long-term contract.
About the Opportunity
- Support the financial planning process, working closely with department managers. Analyze monthly and quarterly variances between budget/forecast and actual
- Ensure accuracy of analysis for financial and management reporting; accuracy and prepare roll-up reporting to Manager, FP&A
- Support Manager, FP&A in the design, development, analysis and preparation of financial reports
- Deliver ad-hoc management reports and other analysis as required
- Develop and work to enhance financial models
- Supervise and manage a small team
- 4+ years of relevant experience including supervisory experience
- CPA preferred
- Proficiency with SAP ERP (knowledge of SAP BPC is an asset)
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24511.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.