About the Company
Our client is a publicly traded real estate company. They are currently looking for a Tax Manager to help their team by providing tax support with all elements of tax, including tax provisioning and compliance responsibilities.
Why Work Here
- Good work life balance
- Dynamic / entrepreneurial culture
About the Opportunity
- Assist and support the tax team with all elements of tax, including tax accounting and reporting, tax provisioning and compliance work, along with special planning initiatives
- Preparation of all Canadian tax filings, including the preparation of corporate income tax returns, partnership returns, and supporting documentation such as ACB schedules, taxable income flows, deferral calculations and tax projections
- Prepare and review quarterly and year-end accounting provisions and related reconciliation of tax liability accounts
- Assist with budgets and cash flow projections, tax modeling
- Analysis of tax issues related to potential transactions or general issues as they arise.
- Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of all US tax return filings
- Involvement with CRA and other taxation authorities for matters relating to assessments, audits and other administrative items.
- Timely, accurate, clear and to-the-point communication of tax information to other members of the finance team
- 5+ years of tax experience from Public accounting firm or from industry
- Knowledge of Canadian tax compliance, and provisions
- Knowledge of IFRS and tax provision work
$105,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #281977.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.