About the Company
Our client is a private equity investor. They are looking for a Tax Manager who will be responsible for review of corporate and partnership tax returns this position will report to the Director of Tax
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- A family-type feel in a fast-paced investment firm environment
- Review of corporate and partnership tax returns
- Generate and update tax project tracking reports.
- Organizing and documenting tax related files and preparation of supporting documents.
- Liaise with Canada Revenue Agency and relevant provincial ministries on tax matters.
- Prepare and maintain government remittances/filings, such as GST, EHT and payroll,
- Tax research and tax planning, revise memos and reports
- Provide support to the senior members of tax and other departments as needed.
- Corporate Tax Experience
- 5 years’ experience
$115,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #372947
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.