About the Company
Our client is a leading provider of disopal services and is one of the largest in North America. They are looking for a Tax Manager who will be responsible for preparing and overseeing the tax provisions and daily tax related requirements for the organization.
Why Work Here
About the Opportunity
- Very inclusive environment, collaborative culture and a strong culture that rewards exceptional performance.
- Family type of atmosphere and is supportive of professional development.
- Preparation of the quarterly tax provision
- Preparation of federal and provincial income tax returns
- Calculating monthly tax installments
- Preparation of foreign reporting information returns for foreign affiliates
- Preparation and filing of commodity tax returns
- Assist with CRA and Provincial Revenue Agency notices
- Prepare working papers to address various CRA / Provincial tax audit inquiries
- Keep informed of tax laws, regulations, and rulings pertaining to international, federal, provincial and local taxes
- 4 years’ experience working in a tax department of a public accounting firm or public company
- Strong computer skills in MS Office and TaxPrep tax software experience
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #367515.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role