About the Company
Our client is a growing public accounting and financial advisory firm. They are currently looking for a Tax Manager. This role will be responsible for compliance reviews and managing CRA audits and other client matters.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Amazing growth potential in this firm to move up and progress
- Glowing reviews from previously placed candidates, “best firm they have ever worked for”
- Great work/life balance with an excellent culture and respectful environment
About the Opportunity
- Share expertise with respect to reducing global income taxes
- Offer clients tax counseling and planning support
- Design effective tax structures specifically in reorganization and restructuring situations
- Estate tax and trust planning.
- Providing ongoing support and mentoring for the professional development of staff.
- Effectively market and develop new clients through referrals and relationship building
- Enrolled in the In-depth tax course or someone that has completed their Mtax
- 5+ years of tax experience in a large or mid-sized public accounting firm in a complex tax role
- Must have reorganization and restructuring experience
$115,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #340935.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.