About the Company
Our client is a leading environmental services company. They are currently looking for a Tax Manager who will support the corporation’s income tax compliance.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- The tax team is constantly exposed to new and challenging work
- Stable company that has nearly doubled in operations over the last year
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for corporate income tax filings and participating in preparation of quarterly tax provisions
- Provide tax analysis for financial statement and management reporting
- Assist with the accounting of tax during period-end such as reconciliations and financial reporting
- Communicate as necessary with CRA and provincial tax authorities to ensure tax returns are assessed/reassessed correctly
- Liaise with external auditors and CRA/provincial tax authorities to address their audit inquiries
- Provide on-going assistance to the VP Tax and Tax Manager on various tax related matters
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Completion or enrollment in the CPA In-Depth Tax Course is an asset
- 6+ years of corporate tax experience
- Advanced computer skills, including high proficiency in Taxprep, Excel (Intermediate to Advanced level) and other Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge on computerized accounting software - Microsoft Great Plains is an asset
$100,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #323485.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role