About the Company
Our client is in the Real estate industry. They are currently seeking a Tax Manager to help their team by providing tax support with all elements of tax, including tax accounting and reporting, tax provisioning and compliance work.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Very team-oriented company
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Opportunities for advancement
About the Opportunity
- Assist and support the tax team with all elements of tax, including tax accounting and reporting, tax provisioning and compliance work, along with special planning initiatives
- Preparation of all Canadian tax filings, including the preparation of corporate income tax returns, partnership returns, and supporting documentation such as ACB schedules, taxable income flows, deferral calculations and tax projections
- Prepare and review quarterly and year-end accounting provisions and related reconciliation of tax liability accounts
- Assist with budgets and cash flow projections, tax modeling
- Analysis of tax issues related to potential transactions or general issues as they arise.
- Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of all US tax return filings
- Involvement with CRA and other taxation authorities for matters relating to assessments, audits and other administrative items.
- Timely, accurate, clear and to-the-point communication of tax information to other members of the finance team
- 5+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm environment, including Canadian tax compliance, excellent knowledge of accounting for income taxes, IFRS and tax provision work.
- Real estate industry experience is a strong asset
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #298509.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role